Last Updated: April1, 2022
The present general conditions of sale apply to all the professional customers as of the registration and the subscription of products or services with the company ECABINS on all its digital supports: Internet site and application.
The general terms and conditions of sale described hereafter detail the rights and obligations of SAS ECABINS and its customer within the framework of the sale of the following services on the website www.eCabins.ca and its application:
– Subscription to the platform
The customer must be at least 18 years old, have the legal capacity or an authorization allowing him to subscribe to paying services.
Any service provided by SAS ECABINS implies the unconditional acceptance of its customers to the present general conditions of sale. In case of non-acceptance of the present general conditions, the customer must give up the access proposed by the company ECABINS.
The terms used in the present General Sales Conditions have the following meanings:
The professional customer: means any natural or legal person of legal age with the legal capacity to subscribe to a paying service.
Subscription : refers to the contract concluded between ECABINS and its client giving him the right to use the platform and to benefit from the services under the conditions previously defined.
The Service includes the provision of an access (by identifiers) to a member space on the site www.eCabins.ca for the creation and the diffusion of contents (various information, photos, offers, promotions, good deals) by the subscribed establishment.
The subscription services and personalization options are presented on the ECABINS site during your registration.
The Service is subscribed remotely by registering on the website www.eCabins.ca. The subscriber undertakes to prove his identity, the location of the establishment, his Siret and his capacity as manager of the establishment.
First of all, the Customer must fill in the following information on the space dedicated to his registration on the ECABINS.ca website in the “Registration” tab
– Login ID (nickname);
– E-mail address;
– Last name (surname)
– First name
It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, for which he/she is solely responsible, and to update this information in the event of a change.
1. The ECABINS website will instantly send an electronic confirmation of the registration of the new account.
2. The client wishing to register a school identifies himself using his login (pseudo) and the password created. He/she accesses a personal space where he/she chooses the desired subscription formula.
3. The customer wishing to subscribe must consult the description of the proposed services, the possible options and their price, select the chosen offer, validate and proceed to the payment of the service.
4. SAS ECABINS shall send by e-mail the confirmation of the registered Order with a summary containing the information filled in by the Customer and the practical information relating to the services, the confirmation of the accepted general terms of sale, as well as an invoice, indicating the part of the VAT paid.
SAS ECABINS reserves the right to refuse any establishment which would not be in conformity either because of the illicit character of its activity, or in the case where the contents (photos, texts, description, links…) would not correspond to the real activity of the customer, would be abusive (for example: creation of multiple accounts without proven economic activity) or not established officially on the Corsica region. Moreover, SAS ECABINS is allowed to modify the content of the company files if necessary, for optimization or improvement of its content (photos, description…).
The Order shall be paid for by credit card, in a dedicated area, using the Paypal payment platform: https://paypal.com
The Customer agrees to receive the invoice for the service subscribed to, only in electronic form (e-mail), at the address he/she has provided.
ECABINS reserves the right to suspend the execution of the Order or to cancel it in case of refusal by the bank holding the Customer’s bank account to execute the payment corresponding to this Order or if the latter proves to be non-compliant or fraudulent.
Any rejection of payment shall result in the application of a flat-rate penalty of 20 USD (excluding tax), which shall be invoiced to the Subscriber.
The prices of the services sold are those in force on the day the order is taken. They are denominated in Euros and calculated without taxes. Consequently, they will be increased by the VAT rate in force on the day of the order.
All prices and offers are detailed when subscribing to a service.
SAS ECABINS reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. The subscriber will be informed at least 1 month before the modifications come into effect. However, SAS ECABINS commits itself to invoice the proposed services at the prices indicated at the time of the registration of the order.
SAS ECABINS is responsible for the proper execution of its contractual obligations within the framework of its regulatory obligations and the standards in force. However, ECABINS shall not be held responsible if the non-performance or the bad performance of the Contract is attributable either to the subscriber (use not in conformity with the instructions communicated), or to the unforeseeable fact of a third party to the Contract, or to a case of force majeure.
The parties shall not be held responsible, or considered to have failed under the Contract, for any delay or non-performance, when the cause of the delay or non-performance is related to a case of force majeure as defined by article 1218 of the Civil Code and by French case law.
Furthermore, ECABINS shall not be liable in case of computer failure during the order, whether it is linked to the proper functioning of the Customer’s Internet connection or to a malfunction linked to a misuse of the site. On the other hand, it is up to the customer to verify that the services ordered correspond to his needs.
Before referencing an establishment, we check that the information communicated is in conformity with our general conditions of use.
Nevertheless, SAS ECABINS declines all responsibility for the visual or editorial content published by an author or by an establishment and declines all responsibility by third parties, returning the responsibility to the owner of the file. We remind you that by registering a company, the creator of the account and the file must make sure to respect the legal obligations and to be the owner of the image rights of the published photos.
The subscription and registration services on ECABINS are not inclusive and limited. Thus user’s from any country can register.
The personal data related to the subscriber are collected by ECABINS during the creation of the account allowing the access to the services of the site www.eCabins.ca.
Personal data are not transmitted to commercial and advertising partners. They are intended for ECABINS which is authorized by the subscriber to keep and use them for the needs of managing the Contract in accordance with the provisions of the law relating to data processing, files and freedoms in force. The Customer’s data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 5 years according to legal obligations.
The subscriber has a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition on the data concerning him via the Website or by sending an e-mail and proving his identity to: contact@eCabins.ca.
Unless he/she objects, the subscriber may receive, by e-mail, postal mail, telephone call and SMS, advertising offers and various information from ECABINS.
Any complaint or request concerning the use of the website must be sent by e-mail to the ECABINS company support: contact@eCabins.ca
Any dispute relating to the interpretation and the execution of the present general conditions of sale is subject to the canadian law. In the absence of amicable resolution, the dispute will be brought before the Commercial Court of Montreal in Canada Quebec.
Last Updated: April1, 2022
The website www.eCabins.ca is edited by the company ECABINS SAS, with a capital of 100 euros, registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Bastia.
Info address etc ….
Your personal information may be processed:
– To receive access to the platform, products or services ordered (including updates and information relating to these orders)
– To be able to contact you about the publication of your information, or to respond to your requests on the customer support.
– To send you information about your subscription and to keep you informed of new features, offers and functionality
Personal Data is processed and kept as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
– Data related to newsletters: your data is kept until you unsubscribe.
– Data related to your orders: your data is kept without any time limit for accounting purposes and to allow your access to the ordered products.
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on Data Processing, Files and Individual Liberties, Users may exercise certain rights concerning their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
– Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, they will no longer be able to access certain services for which we require this data (e.g., training purchases, customer support).
– Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
– Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
– Verify and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
– Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only for storage purposes.
– Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
– Retrieve their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transfer it to another data controller without impediment of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
– Filing a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Users may at any time access their data, rectify it, request its deletion, object to its processing for legitimate reasons due to their particular situation or exercise their right to the portability of their data, by mail with proof of identity to: SAS ECABINS .
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at any time at the following address: contact@eCabins.ca.
Any request for the exercise of the User’s rights can be addressed to the Owner of the site through the contact details provided in this document. Such requests will be considered as soon as possible and always within one month.
Standard” requests are processed free of charge.
However, ECabins may require payment of a dissuasive processing fee in the event of abusive requests due to their number, repetitive or systematic nature (in accordance with the RGPD regulations).
The ECabins website uses the following subcontractors, all of whom apply the RGPD regulation:
Most browsers are set by default to allow the placement of cookies. You can change these settings to reject all cookies, or to accept or reject only some of the cookies, depending on the sender.
Rejecting the deposit of cookies may limit your access to certain services or features of the site. ECabins cannot be held responsible for the consequences of your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the operation of the site.
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies from your machine, or to notify you when new cookies are placed.
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
The ECabins mobile application will be available for download on the Android PlayStore. The download and use of this mobile application is completely free. The mobile application does not collect any personal data from the user. However, the mobile application uses Google’s services to retrieve the user’s location for a better experience. The user will be asked for permission. The user’s retrieved GPS location will not be stored on ECabins’ servers or transmitted to anyone. This GPS location is solely for the purpose of enhancing the user’s experience while browsing the mobile application